Monday, July 25, 2011

You've Earned a Certificate

Mary closed the conference in Nairobi Friday. They commemorated the day by awarding a certificate to each one who had 100% attendance. However, the "award" that Mary earned is receiving notes like this: I just really don't know how to express to you my gratitude. I am so sure you came to speak to me. I have been going through so much and one thing I can surely testify is that God's timing is always the best. I have learned so much and I am really ready and willing to allow the Holy Spirit to transform me into being the woman that God created me to be. The topic on the book of Ruth left quite a great impact on me. God bless you.

Well, God has blessed Mary. It's a privilege for her to be able to make the long trip, teach dedicated African women in ministry, be God's mouthpiece with transforming power, and have the backing of sincere women back home who pray and donate funds to make it all possible. See Africa 2011 for the back story.

She will take a couple days to rest and re-group, and then be off to another location for other speaking opportunities. You can follow along using her itinerary.

If you are praying as she travels and attending the conferences in spirit, then you have become an honorary attendee. You can claim the certificate above. Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. What a great report! It's wonderful to get these updates and not have to wait until the trip is over. May God continue to bless ALL your ministry efforts!

    ReplyDelete