Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where is Mary?

Mary is ministering in Uganda this week. Right now she is teaching a 4-day conference for women called Women of Excellence. The Christian Working Woman provides this ministry through the donations of people like you, our supporters. I thought you might appreciate reading this note one of the women attending handed to Mary yesterday:

God used you three years ago to heal my bitterness about being single. I got married last year, thank God, but I had found peace in remaining single, if that was God's will for me. Thanks for reminding me that being married to the wrong man is worse than being single. You are a perfect picture of God's restoration.

It's encouraging to see this example of what God is doing through your gifts. I hope it lifts your spirit today. Check in another day for an update on Africa 2011.

Next week Mary will be doing the same thing in Kenya, so please follow her with your prayer support.

No comments:

Post a Comment