Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sharing the Joy from Uganda

Mary has now moved on to ministry in Kenya. Her first stop is Nairobi, where she is already leading another 4-day conference that began yesterday. She and Traci are enjoying the fellowship of the team there, pictured above.

But we are still hearing from women in Uganda who were touched by the messages Mary and Traci presented there. Here is a word from them:

  • I have learned a lot from your presentations, especially from the Book of Ruth, the definition of Ezer and to know I am an ezer-warrior. I saw clearly our position in our homes, church and communities. I now feel confident and bold for I am an ezer-warrior. God bless you.

  • Thank you so much for taking time to prepare and for choosing good messages that touch our hearts. Since the time you began to come here, you have encouraged me, equipped me and I will use these messages to teach women in Southwestern region of this country in our January conference.

  • The Word of God is powerful, and it is a joy to see it transforming the lives of those who hear it. I'll post news tomorrow from Mary in Nairobi.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment