Monday, November 15, 2010

Travels With Mary

I am in Israel leading the CWW trip that began November 8. Noseworthy Travel Services coordinates this tour each year, and the Israeli tour guide and bus driver we are traveling with have been with me many times. I teach along the way to bring the Bible content together with our site exploration, so history comes to life for the women in the group. I love being here and doing this.

With one more day in Jerusalem, as we come to the end of this my 12th tour to The Holy Land, I am once again amazed at how God uses this trip to touch the hearts of the women who come with me. One woman said to me yesterday, "This trip has again confirmed to me that God has his hand on my life." Another said that the Bible has come alive to her as never before.

Maybe you can join me next November! Brochures will be out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment