Monday, November 1, 2010

50 Never Looked So Good

There is a mug here at TCWW that states 50 Never Looked So Good. I love drinking out of this mug because it puts a smile on my face. It reminds me that I look great for fifty. I am roughly two decades away from turning fifty but the mug is a little daily dose of encouragement to make myself feel good. We all do different things to make ourselves smile or to help us get through the workday. On my last job I had Ephesians 2:10 on my desk to help me get through the day. For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. I loved the constant reminder that God had good works for me to do that day and I needed to find them and do them.

Winter is getting closer and as the weather becomes more frigid it becomes harder to get out of bed and go to work. So it is important that as the weather cools down we find ways to still let our light shine at work and constantly exude a good disposition. What things do you do to help yourself get through the workday?

No comments:

Post a Comment