Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Are You Coming?
Let me encourage you to attend Keeping Your Heart and Soul at Work. This one-day seminar will answer those questions and these:
• How can we develop a winning and empathetic way of communicating in this new environment?
• What do you need to understand about generational and cultural differences in communicating?
• How can you create community through these new media? How are relationships affected by technology?
• What are the most common email pitfalls to avoid?
• What are effective ways to communicate the love of Christ to our co-workers in this environment?
I hope you will join me for the day. It will be time well-spent, so just click here for more information. This seminar will provide a more intimate sized group than our bigger conferences, so I really look forward to spending time with you on Saturday, October 9, 2010. It's time to register now!